Thursday, March 1, 2012

Days 50 - 54

50/365 - February 23, 2012
Spent a lovely afternoon at the park! And yes, this is how my silly girl likes to wear her headbands. ;)

Um, I totally forgot to take any pictures on Friday or Saturday. Whoops. Let's just forget about that and move along, shall we?

51/365 - February 26, 2012
I was being artsy fartsy and trying out different angles. Heh. Again, notice the placement of Leah's headband... our little flower child.

52/365 - February 27, 2012
Dancing with a stuffed dog to "Jolly Holiday" from Mary Poppins!

53/365 - February 28, 2012
My new favorite drink: the Green Monster Smoothie. It consists of 1 frozen banana (or regular banana & ice cubes), 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 cup milk, and as much fresh spinach as you want to pack into the blender! Awesome, awesome way to get extra veggie servings without even tasting them. I've had one every single day this week!

54/365 - February 29, 2012
I picked this up at Hobby Lobby (seriously love that store). I love the rustic, country look to it and the fact that it's blue and matches my kitchen. They were sold in a few different shades and though I first saw them earlier in the month, I didn't buy one. Yesterday, I noticed this was the last blue one left so I snatched it up and I'm happy I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment