Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Days 22 - 25

22/365 - January 26, 2012
Mmmm, bread. :) This was my first loaf of homemade honey wheat bread in the bread machine. It was delicious! And so ridiculously easy to make. (Can I marry a kitchen appliance?) I served some with dinner and because it was so good, we polished off over half the loaf. Whoops! I made another loaf the next day, which has lasted much longer. :)


23/365 - January 27, 2012
Tried snapping a photo of Leah dancing to the radio, but as soon as I got this fuzzy one, she got mad at me for taking pictures again, so this is all I have for this day. LOL

24/365 - January 28, 2012
I use this shelf in the family room to feature different Cherished Teddies throughout the year, since I have such a large collection. I set out my Valentine's Day bears, along with a few other sweet ones. :)

25/365 - January 29, 2012
Leah asked to go to the Botanical Gardens on Sunday, where we walked a couple trails. I was rather happy with the focus on these two photos.

And, Dan managed to snap this one of Leah before she could protest. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm that bread sounds so good! I wanna make my own bread now hehe. I love Cherished Teddies too! And Leah looks so beautiful in the last pic. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that bread does look yummy! I love honey wheat!

    ReplyDelete