Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Days 42 - 46

42/365 - February 15, 2012
I love this photo. :) Leah let me take such a nice picture because she wanted to show off her new hair clips from her great-aunt Donna.

43/365 - February 16, 2012
I was playing around with a setting that blurs the top & bottom of the photo. I don't know if I'm thrilled with this, but oh well. I like the buds already sprouting!

44/365 - February 17, 2012
Action shot! This girl moves so quickly that a lot of my mid-action shots end up blurry. But I used a special setting on my camera that snaps a few photos in quick succession. It worked! I will be using this setting a lot more, I'm sure.

45/365 - February 18, 2012
We did some hiking at the Botanical Gardens. I really wanted a nice photo of Dan & Leah, but of course she wouldn't cooperate. Still, my hubby looks good. :) We also wandered around a local nursery afterward, where there were bunches of beautiful camellias. This one may simply be the most perfectly shaped flower I've ever seen!


46/365 - February 19, 2012
A rainy, chilly Sunday called for baking a yummy treat. Ha. These are Snickerdoodle Bars and they were a perfect afternoon snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment