Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/365 - January 5, 2012

Welcome to my Project 365!

I'm a few days late to the party, as it's already January 5th and my OCD tendencies would much prefer a nice, fresh start date of January 1st. ;)  Ah well. No huge deal. Better late than never, eh?

Anyhow, since I received a new Canon Powershot for Christmas and since a few other friends decided to try this challenge, I thought it would be fun to give it a shot as well. It will help me learn more of my camera's settings as well as document all those "little" moments that turn out to be the big ones, ya know?

However, this first picture you see of me? Taken by my 3 1/2 year old daughter. I thought it seemed like a nice way to begin the project. Besides, as long as there's one photo each day, does it matter who took it? ;)

Even though I will be taking a photo everyday, I may not get a chance to post them right away. So, you may see several days of photos posted at once if I get backed up or wasn't near my computer much.

Also, fair warning, a majority of my photos will probably feature my three kiddos:

Leah

Hud

Dodge

I am a stay-at-home mom and spend my days with these three loves. Naturally, they will be my main sources of inspiration. :)

3 comments:

  1. GREAT start! Better late than never! Leah looks like she may have just gotten caught lol Such a cutie! As are Hud and Dodge of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first post! Can't wait to see more :) That is a GREAT picture of you, wtg Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I can comment now....great idea for a project. Can't wait to see all of your photos. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete