Monday, January 9, 2012

Days 3 & 4

3/365 - January 7, 2012

We spent some time outside on Saturday, since the temperatures were comfortably in the 60s. Leah has been rather anti-camera lately, but I managed to snap a few of her anyway. This is partly why I'm letting her take pictures too - hoping maybe she'll be so interested in it that she won't mind that I take pictures of her. ;)

Leah took several pictures of me and my husband, Dan. I cropped them since there was a lot of background, but other than that, she did a great job again!

4/365 - January 8, 2012

Most of our Christmas decorations are all packed up and ready to head back down to the basement. My birthday on the 7th has typically been the unofficial marker for having all the Christmas stuff down. I grew up in a Catholic family where the decorations were kept up through the Epiphany on January 6th. Though my husband and I do not practice any religion, I do still enjoy keeping my home decorated for the full holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment