Friday, January 6, 2012

2/365 - January 6, 2012

I made myself a birthday cake. :)

Tomorrow, I turn 32. My husband, daughter, and I will go out to eat somewhere and while I could get some type of dessert in a restaurant, I'd rather have a birthday cake this year. My hubby is an awesome, multi-talented guy, and sometimes experiments in the kitchen, but I don't believe he's ever baked. So, I did. :)

I love coconut cake! Yum!


And, just because, here's my monkey girl in her new Muppets hoodie!

(I also changed my settings so that anyone can stop by and leave a comment, not simply those with a Google account. :) )

2 comments:

  1. First of all, how did you get to be 32 when I am only 39? ;) The cake looks yummy. Coconut is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it must've been a miracle. Your name is Mary, after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete