Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Days 8 - 13

8/365 - January 12, 2012
My father-in-law gave me this mug for Christmas. He knows I adore the Broadway show, Wicked, and of course, my coffee. And the inside of the cup is green!

9/365 - January 13, 2012

My mom & stepdad came to visit for the holiday weekend, so we finally got to do Christmas with them! This is Leah, hugging her new plush Daisy Duck to go with the rest of her Mickey & Friends crew:

Holding up a set of Beauty & the Beast characters! I'm surprised I caught her face in the picture at all because she moves so quickly, especially when she's excited!

10/365 - January 14, 2012
One of the gifts Leah received the day before was a dress-up Belle costume. She didn't want us taking pictures of her but I managed to snap this one before she could realize what I was doing!

11/365 - January 15, 2012
Dan & Leah walking at one of our favorite spots, the Botanical Gardens. I love shots from behind.

12/365 - January 16, 2012
Leah & I on the mall choo-choo! We promised her a ride if she was well-behaved at the flooring store we wanted to go to beforehand. No, we are not above bribery and yes, it works. ;)

13/365 - January 17, 2012
My shiny new bread machine that my mom & stepdad gave me for Christmas! I am super excited to try this out (maybe today?). If anyone knows any good recipes, feel free to send them my way!

2 comments:

  1. You got some great shots! Too many of mine are a blur since Leah moves sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the mug and as always, Leah is adorable! How has your bread turned out?

    ReplyDelete