Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days 5 & 6

5/365 - January 9, 2012

I snapped this photo shortly before 5pm on Monday. It had been cloudy and rainy for most of the day. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and glanced up to see this glow of sunlight out the window. Naturally, I grabbed my camera and stepped outside on our back deck. I don't think the photo quite does justice to how fluffy and multi-dimensional the clouds looked as well as the soft glow of the sun streaming through. So pretty. Not five minutes after I took this picture, we had another quick rain shower!

6/365 - January 10, 2012

My silly girl, draping her blankie over her head. She reminds me of Linus from the Peanuts gang. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love sky pics - they're always so pretty! And Leah is too stinking cute lol I definitely get the Linus feel from that pic, too!

    ReplyDelete