Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Days 14 - 19

14/365 - January 18. 2012
My first loaf of bread in the new bread machine: cinnamon swirl! It cracks me up that the swirl looks like the shape of a "G". Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for the Gift? ;)

15/365 - January 19, 2012

We often have deer in our yard. Our neighborhood is more on the rural side, with lots of wooded areas and creeks. It's not unusual to see sights like this, and since my dogs were passed out asleep and completely unaware of the "intruders", I took advantage and snapped some pics.


16/365 - January 20, 2012

My sweet little ballerina, wearing her new ballet outfit from Grammy and dancing around the kitchen to the Tangled soundtrack. :)


And, because they were SO yummy, the scones I made to go with our "breakfast for dinner":
These were especially amazing with some raspberry preserves!

17/365 - January 21, 2012
I actually snapped a whole bunch of photos on Saturday between Leah's dance class and her, surprisingly, wanting us to take her picture that afternoon. I am posting this one because it's rare to actually get a good photo of Leah & Hud together. Hud was standoffish with Leah for a long time; he was never mean, never growled or anything, but he wasn't so patient with a new baby in the house stealing our attention. Yet in the past year, maybe more, he's really warmed up to her and is somewhat comfortable with poses like this. :)

18/365 - January 22, 2012
We went to Home Depot and Lowes on Sunday to begin preparing for Leah's new playroom upstairs! This is just a quick glimpse of the curtains & curtain rod that we picked out. We're going to try to make it very colorful up there!

19/365 - January 23, 2012
This amused me. All the figures are lined up according to height. My daughter totally got my OCD tendencies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment